Who we are
Our website address is: www://shurdingtoncomcentre.net
1)Currently Shurdington Community Centre holds the following details
- About the people that hire our hall. Name, address, phone number, e-mail, contact details date of booking, deposit and price
- About the people that form our committee; Name, address, phone number, e-mail and DoB
- CCTV video recordings
In future we will add to this list a number of indicators regarding the nature of your event(s) and what information you would like to be Public or Private, and if you require it published, a web-site link.
2)We use this information to:
- Administer the hire of the community centre
- Analyse the use of the community centre
- Publicise (subject to your) agreement the activities in the hall
- Send invites to our AGM and any special meetings concerning the hire of the Centre
- Inform you of new facilities and activities
3)The legal basis for using this information.
- Information about hirers is used on the basis of Legitimate Interest. So we use the information for the necessary administration of our hiring activities and serving the wider Shurdington community.
- No personal information will used without explicit consent, e.g. this document or the hall hire agreement.
- We will not share any information with other organisations.
- After 18 months without contact we will delete information.
- You retain the right to examine the data we hold on you.